PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Teds double buggy?

Tippy Toes
09-09-2011, 09:59 AM
What are your opinions / rewiews on this?

Do you recommend them?

In need of a new double buggy and not sure what is the best to go for?

Thanks for your help :)

miss mopple
09-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Love mine!

I have an old original one. Easy to push, versatile and the kids love riding in it :thumbsup: When mine finally gives up the ghost I'll replace it with another more up to date one :thumbsup:

khlwomitchell
09-09-2011, 11:35 AM
if it brought in a stable income i'd marry it!

I love mine as i can use it as a regular single buggy, it folds flat, though a bit wide. The rain cover is good quality and huge, the basket big as long as little legs aren't in it.

Holds value, can add buggy clips and bags to the side etc.

negative... the material is a nylon mix that hold marks, it is fairly heavy.

Vickster
09-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I love mine. The only negative is that you can't put a buggy board on when there are two in it.

diamond
09-09-2011, 12:53 PM
I love mine too. Well worth the money and saves having a double and single buggy to store. :)

blue bear
09-09-2011, 01:06 PM
I love mine. Was really anti P&t but hurt my shoulder and hubby bought me one. You can push it one handed, seats are comfy for little ones, converts from single to double real easily. All mine fight over the back seat.
It is heavy to lift in and out the car.

xgemx
09-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Love mine and was really hesitant about buying one but when i had my youngest last year it was the only one that fitted all my needs i got apple green sport nice but every little mark shows up and my oh is forever having to clean it, i then managed to get a deal on a red one and my partner was so hooked on the green one he bought the red one as a spare,

Also if you ever want to sell it on you would get a good return on it

I cant recommend them highly enough

~Grasshopper~
09-09-2011, 07:00 PM
i recently sold my vibe and bought a nipper 360, although i love the nipper im starting to really missing the p&t, i could load the kids inside my house and get through the front door which i cant do with the nipper but the nipper is better for sleeping babies and easier to push.

dont buy a vibe as its really heavy and much bulkier than a sport ect.

xx

onceinabluemoon
09-09-2011, 08:04 PM
I've had a Vibe, A sport V2, and a new Explorer (the updated sport)

The sport is the best!!! (Not the new one, the V2!!)

The only problem is when both children need a sleep as they cannot lay down.

khlwomitchell
09-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I've had a Vibe, A sport V2, and a new Explorer (the updated sport)

The sport is the best!!! (Not the new one, the V2!!)

The only problem is when both children need a sleep as they cannot lay down.

i have the sport and aslong as the baby is in the back i recline them the little bit and undo the zips to do the small recline on the front seat.
back seat has a backwards tilt on it already so if find the little ones doze off nicely

crazyhazy
09-09-2011, 08:13 PM
I've had my p&t years now since I was pg with my 2nd daughter and still love it, even now my youngest is nearly 3y if we're going out for the day as a family I'd rather take it than our light weight pushchair. And for minding it's great cos I can accomodate different ages easily, single and twin and also fit through doors, shops etc fine too.

francinejayne
09-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I bought mine second hand from someone on here a few weeks ago - and I love it!!! I have had loads of prams and it is the best for me! It is so easy to push, all the children love it, it converts really easily from double to single and back again.

My only 'complaint' is it is difficult to put back to a sitting position from a lying position with a little one in it!

Other than that teensy gripe it is fab!

I have the sport model and I would definitely recommend it!