PDA

View Full Version : Knackered!!!

nokidshere
08-09-2011, 09:21 PM
After 2 years of having my days free and then collecting between 6 & 10 children (aged between 6 & 12) each day from school I seriously - and I mean seriously - underestimated the effects that adding a 15 month old to the mix would be!!! He is gorgeous and very easy going and we have nice days but OMG he is exhausting!!! Back to nappies, car seats, spare clothes, snacks, drinks, naps etc etc - bloodyhell, after 4 full days I am feeling every single one of my 50 years LOL

sarah707
09-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Hehe! It sounds like your week has been a bit like mine :laughing:

Early to bed is the way to go :D

Mollymop
09-09-2011, 08:46 AM
:laughing: Oh dear! Hope it gets easier for you x

Lady Haha
09-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Oh dear! I commented on your post the other day when you mentioned you were taking on a littlie after being schoolies only like me! Have you got him every day? I might be persuaded to give up ONE of my free days in termtime if parents wanted to pay £50 per hour.:D

Hope it gets easier for you!

khlwomitchell
09-09-2011, 12:41 PM
i'm trying to resist the money of many kids, i have only 1 EYFS place, filled 3 days then 5 after xmas, but in sept next dont' know if i'll take another one on with daughter at school. Worried about not being there for my three and being too reliant on what will initally be spare money.

Right now my son in bed, two bigger ones at nursey and preschool, no LO today and just a tiny bit bored! Done some xmas shopping though, boot are doing 3 for 2 on kids toys so bought the kids BIG gifts, £60 each for only £120 BONUS!!!
Oh fine..... yes laundry i'm coming!!!

Watch out, when your LO is let loose in a playground will be harder to control than a pack of kids!

watgem
10-09-2011, 09:35 AM
hehe this made me giggle cos it sounds just like me! I go to bed before my kids now:)

boxtree7
10-09-2011, 10:04 AM
my world .. glad im not the only one - going to have look in boots now thanks for that