PDA

View Full Version : Jane Powertwin

Tracy123
08-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Does any1 have one of these? What is your opinion?
Thanks Tracy

Twinkles
08-09-2011, 07:31 PM
I love mine. VERY easy to push.

You need to be careful with the stability though ( a toddler pulling on it could tip it if you aren't holding on too ) and take a pump with you wherever you go.

It's worth it for me as we traipse through woods and over fields every day and it copes very well with that sort of terrain.

Mouse
08-09-2011, 07:34 PM
I didn't like mine & only kept it for about 6 months.

It was very comfortable for the children, but mine kept veering off to one side as I was pushing it & I had to keep dragging it back in line. I have on sharp, sloping corner to go round near school & the pushchair very nearly tipped over there.

I also tried it with a buggy pod on...disaster!

But, the person I sold it to loves it & I seem to be in the minority of people who don't like it.

mama2three
08-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry I dont like mine either - its constant veering off to the side ,instability , bulkiness ( in and out of the car) are the worst points - the front hood drives me mad , always needs refixing whenever the pushchair has been folded.

Having said all that the children seems perfectly comfortable , imo much happier than in the back of a p&t for example and the main reason I still have it - it fits through my front door! - this is a must for me if babies fall asleep on the school run.

If I had wider doors it would be replaced with a nipper 360 immediately!!

fionamal
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
I love mine :clapping: . Ive had many doubles and this one is by far the best.

Lightweight and easy to push, big seats and large basket and fits through doors easily. Doesnt fit in my boot of car but that doesnt bother me as we walk everywhere anyway

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
08-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I hate mine have it in the loft only used it 2 twice bought it secondhand and I really cannot get on with it at all, but at the moment I do not need a double but hubby will go mad when I do as I will need to buy a new one.

So if anybody is not put off and would like to buy it please let me know.

Tracy123
08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
thanks for the replies. I seen one on ebay and just wondering what they were like as i really need one. Anyways i read some of ur replies and found a phil and teds that look in good condition and as it happens i have won it :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for the feedback
Tracy

watgem
10-09-2011, 09:37 AM
sorry I have one but don't like it, its heavy and the handles too low and if you have a taller child the hood is also too low

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
10-09-2011, 02:19 PM
I love it love it love it :laughing: I think it is fab the best double buggy ive ever had. Hope you like yours too.

chez
13-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Just brought a Jane Powertwin duel traveller with 2 baby car seats rain wear 2 paracels 2 footmuffs but wondering what other accessories you can get for it anyone know?