PDA

View Full Version : NCMA contracts not arrived

webbthomas
08-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi
Newly registered and still waiting for my NCMA contracts which could still be another fortnight :eek: . Could anyone give me some pointers for good websites to obtain a temporary contract please as I have a parent who needs me end of September or would anyone be willing to share their own with me please? Thanks very much.

anthea jane
08-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Have they said why it will take that long?
I have ordered 2 sets in the last fortnight and both times they have arrived within 2 days.

Anthea

webbthomas
08-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Have they said why it will take that long?
I have ordered 2 sets in the last fortnight and both times they have arrived within 2 days.

Anthea

Yes, unfortunately (in Wales) have said it can take up to a month from time of sending off paperwork which was 26th Aug :(

rachelle
08-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Happy to email you mine - pm me your email address....:)

manjay
08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
I would be very careful using contracts that are not NCMA. Will your PLI and membership be started by the time you take on the new child?

Do you have any minders close by that could lend you an NCMA contract? If not I am quite happy to send one to you.

webbthomas
12-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I would be very careful using contracts that are not NCMA. Will your PLI and membership be started by the time you take on the new child?

Do you have any minders close by that could lend you an NCMA contract? If not I am quite happy to send one to you.

Thanks Manjay - yes PLI and membership through. Good idea about another minder - will contact them to see if I can borrow one. :)