PDA

View Full Version : Urban Detour 3-Wheeler Baby Buggy

Tippy Toes
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Whats your opinons on this buggy - Its a single

desiderata
08-09-2011, 09:39 AM
I have one and I love itx. Yes its big but its very sturdy and easy to push and turns easily. I would recommendx

appleblossom
08-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I have one. It's quite old now (about 8 years), but I really love it. So much room in the seat. Very comfy. It needs a new raincover and don't know if I can get one that's as good as the original. It has a really big basket underneath too.

Will be sad when it finally bites the dust as I know I will be hard pushed to find another single buggy which I like so much.

kel1983
08-09-2011, 11:26 AM
The best pushchair ive had. Unfortunately had to get rid of mine a couple of months. Very easy to push.

loocyloo
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :laughing:

i've had a single, and a double, and am now on my 2nd double! ( only thing wrong with 1st double was a particuarly heavy mindee climbed in and plomped his bottom down on the back of the seat, causing it to crack! :rolleyes: )

easy to push, big basket, lots of room. i've also had an older ( but petit! ) LO climb in the double and sit between the seats, holding onto the bar!

they are heavy, but i don't put the 3 wheelers in the car, i just use them for walking round the village.

( i bought a new raincover on ebay as i found the original was quite thick and cracked over time where it was folded up & down! :D )

desiderata
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi which raincover did you get off ebay as mine is marked and I could do with a new one x