PDA

View Full Version : Im so tired !!

katie78
07-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I had my first mindee thats nearly 2 start on monday 10.30 - 3.15 and so far she has done three days of those hours and today i had a schoolie thats aged 5 from 7.15 dropped him off and picked him up and he was here till 6, but im so tired nothing comes close to how sleepy i am at the mo !!

I cant believe how knocked for 6 i am ( i havent worked in a year due to having a baby but dd1 is 5 so its not like i have my feet up every day resting ) !!

Best try and get some sleep and try not to dream of toys like i did last night :eek: :eek:

Katie

kellib
07-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I started on Monday too and I feel exactly the same, completely knackered :laughing:

mushpea
07-09-2011, 09:13 PM
you will get used to it after a while
before the school hols I was working 7.30am to 6pm with up to 8 kids each day and it was hetic, hardwork and knackering but also good fun and worth it cause i felt i had done a decent days work:laughing: , now i start at 8am and finish at 5.30pm and starting that half hour later is lovley

Mamma4Ya
08-09-2011, 04:34 AM
I think any new routine takes it out of you at the begining as you adjust to things. I am sure that things will improve soon and that you will regain your energy levels.

miffy
08-09-2011, 06:23 AM
You will get used to it and into a routine that suits you which helps.

I've worked all through the school holidays but this week, with more children being here, has been very tiring - roll on Friday!

Miffy xx

boxtree7
08-09-2011, 06:37 AM
i still feel like that 10 year on

kel1983
08-09-2011, 07:01 AM
We have had our first really busy week. Working 7.45am - 6pm.

We have had 6 under 5's everyday. Lukily I dont have any children of my own so I can switch off in the evenings and chill out. I'm still very tired though.

I managed to get all the Little ones to have a nap at the same time the other day. :clapping: it was lovely. That gave me an hour to recharged my batteries, have a hot cup of tea and catch up with housework. I know this isnt going to happen everyday though

mrs_scottydog
08-09-2011, 08:47 AM
When I started it took a few weeks before I stopped feeling so tired. A couple more weeks and you should find that you feel a bit less tired. At least it's almost Friday and the weekend so you'll have just your children to look after for a couple of days. Hx