PDA

View Full Version : hmmm, bad childminder

mushpea
07-09-2011, 07:37 PM
as we leave the house I realise j (3.5yrs) has her shoes on the wrong feet,I point this out to her and she starts to cry, I put A (2yrs) in the car in the back seats,, put j in the boot seat as thats where her car seat happend to be (its a zafira) then get in and start to pull away A, sounding horrifyed, says 'is j comming with us', yes I say, A says 'but where is she', he didnt realise I had put her in the car and thoughtd I'd left her on the street crying:laughing: , it was very cute and funny at the time

sarah707
07-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh bless! :laughing:

smurfette
07-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Yes because putting shoes on wrong feet is a great sin and worthy of being left on the road :) they are so funny the things they say!

Mamma4Ya
08-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Oh bless, just looking out for their little friend :)

miffy
08-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Oh sweet! They do look out for one another don't they?

Miffy xx

kel1983
08-09-2011, 07:06 AM
We have a Zafira and had 5 children one day to take out with us. Because there is 2 of us minding here one took 2 little ones out first to put in the rear seats and then I sent out another 2 so that they could be strapped in and then I locked up and carried out the baby.

Once we were all in the little one sat in the middle row said we had left H & R behind. They hadnt seen them get in the back seats. She hadnt even relised there were seats in the back of the car.

Little ones can be very cute at times. I still dont think she was convinced until I got the ones in the back to shout so she could hear them