PDA

View Full Version : Can a buggy board be fitted to a Nipper 360 Double

acorns
06-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi, I'm selling my Mothercare Urban Detour and am looking at buying a Nipper 360. Does anyone have one & know if any kind of buggy board can be fitted to it? I was also looking at Baby Jogger Elite Double that can take a buggy board so would be ideal but the weight of it puts me off at 17.5kg. I'd also welcome any other suggestions. Thanks

AliceK
06-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Yes I have a buggy board on my Nipper double. It's not a great fit as there's not a huge amount of room between the hood and handle bar for the childs head but it does the job.

xxxxx

muffins
06-09-2011, 09:10 AM
I've got a kid sit board I put on mine, solves the problem of head room & tired legs cos they sit down!:thumbsup:

JCrakers
06-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Im getting a double nipper and my friend has one. The buggy board does fit but not a lot of headroom but it works. My toddler is good at walking so hopefully I wont need to use it very often.

Think shes got a Lascal but cant be sure.

appleblossom
18-10-2011, 07:52 PM
I've got a kid sit board I put on mine, solves the problem of head room & tired legs cos they sit down!:thumbsup:

Can you still use the brake with the Kid Sit on?

muffins
18-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Can you still use the brake with the Kid Sit on?

Yes but only when its being used (or in the down position), not when its clipped up because its not in use! Hope that makes sense!

linda2girls
18-10-2011, 08:38 PM
The Lascal Maxi fits.

loocyloo
18-10-2011, 10:38 PM
i've just put a lascal maxi on my urban detour double! a bit of a squeeze between handle & hood, but ok! my LO just needs to grow another inch or so !!!

AliceK
19-10-2011, 08:48 AM
I had to use mine this morning for my DD as she is feeling under the weather and wasn't up to walking on the school run (she just turned 4). She has grown since she last used it and can now rest her arms over the handlebar on the pushchair and look over the hood so she was happy. I can't say the same for me pushing the buggy though, what a weight :)

xxxx

JCrakers
19-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Ive got a lascal board as they fit almost all buggys as. Im in the process of buying a nipper 360 double and it fits as people say.

My friend up the roa has one and its fine on hers