PDA

View Full Version : Parents Parents Parents

boxtree7
05-09-2011, 05:44 PM
It raining, its 6.00 parent came in to pick up decided it was to wet to take child out to the car - its now 6.14 and rain slows down a bit mum decides to leave. Do parent not realise I want to lock up and get my evening under way. I wouldn't dream of waiting and waiting for a shower to clear. I had a mum on Friday because she didn't want to get her wet. Its going to be a long winter.

caz3007
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM
tomorrow make sure the child is ready and shove them out the door....in a wicked mood. Ummmm I dont drive and when they are with me, they are out in all weathers doing the school run, so walking to their car is nothing

Bananabrain
05-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I had one like that.
She was worried when it was raining and said 'I don't know how I am going to get him to the car!'
The car was 100 yards up the road.
Smile and nod :laughing:

boxtree7
05-09-2011, 05:54 PM
if you didn't go out in the rain you wouldn't go out very often. I forgot I do school and nursery runs in the rain. My childminding friend had a parent who would phone on wet days and would say if your not using your car on the school run i will drop kids to you before and after school.

margaret
05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
I said to one of my parent tonight ,sorry but im shutting up shop now ,unless you want to pay another hour, ive got the family to feed see you in the morning,the look on her face was a picture but she shot out the door ,my husband was impressed.I dont think some people like going home.

charleyfarley
05-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Next time offer to borrow her an umbrella, I have :laughing:

Carol xx

buzzy bee
05-09-2011, 06:56 PM
One of mine always hangs around for ages and if her little one brings her a book, she'll sit down and read the whole thing to him!! :rolleyes:

The Juggler
05-09-2011, 08:42 PM
oooh get tough now hon. next time say nope sorry, need to bath the kids, make a call, go out. Lend her an umbrella :laughing: :laughing:

cupcake22
05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
One of mine always hangs around for ages and if her little one brings her a book, she'll sit down and read the whole thing to him!! :rolleyes:

Thats why I do my hand over just inside the front door. They are dressed & ready to go when the parents arrive. If I didnt do it that way my working day would never end.

Cupcake22