PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Inspection this week.....

Fraggle1
05-09-2011, 04:08 PM
does everyone else loose there appetite? It's not like I've not got everything sorted, I suppose it's fear of the unknown and not being in control that makes me so anxious...really need to start to meditate and not worry so much, it's only because I care so much and want it to go well...I feel like I've put alot into my business since I started and the thought of someone not thinking the same fills me with dread :( I seriously need to get a grip!!!! Thanks for listening to my moan lol xx

sarah32
05-09-2011, 04:22 PM
does everyone else loose there appetite? It's not like I've not got everything sorted, I suppose it's fear of the unknown and not being in control that makes me so anxious...really need to start to meditate and not worry so much, it's only because I care so much and want it to go well...I feel like I've put alot into my business since I started and the thought of someone not thinking the same fills me with dread :( I seriously need to get a grip!!!! Thanks for listening to my moan lol xx

Ive just had my inspection today and knew last week it was happening today, I havent eaten much since I knew, just snacked, last night ate a baked potato for dinner, just eat small amounts.

I didnt sleep much last night and spent most of the morning in the toilet:laughing: but once she got here was fine.

Good luck:)

sarah707
05-09-2011, 04:54 PM
You'll be fine! Just take it slowly and think before you answer.

Don't forget to let us have all your feedback! :D

miffy
05-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Honestly once she gets there you will be fine - the anticipation is much worse than the event!

Just be confident (even if you're shaking inside) - you know you do a great job and so do your parents so don't let that inspector out of your house until you've shown her too!

Good luck

Miffy xx

Fraggle1
05-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks ladies! :) I know your right, I was like this for the pre-reg. was sooo nervous and then wondered why I had been...it's just the waiting like you say ARGGGHHHHHH I can't stand it! ha ha ha ha I will let you know how I get on :) xx

mr man
05-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Honestly once she gets there you will be fine - the anticipation is much worse than the event!

Just be confident (even if you're shaking inside) - you know you do a great job and so do your parents so don't let that inspector out of your house until you've shown her too!

Good luck

Miffy xx

SPOT ON ADVICE - and i know your going to be great. beleive in yourself.

Fraggle1
05-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks hun :blush: xxx