PDA

View Full Version : Permission forms

jellytot
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi, can anyone help me. I have been using a permission form that has all the things on the one sheet. Suncream, car, large equipments, obs, photos (I think that was all) Anyway I was wondering if anyone has one they could send me as I have very cleverly used my master copy therefore dont have any to copy anymore :panic: I have a parent coming on Monday so need to get myself sorted out. xxx

jayjay1963
03-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Are you with NCMA? If so go onto their website they have some good permission forms that you can download :D

Jacqui

jellytot
03-09-2011, 01:41 PM
no Im not any more, but Im sure the form I was using came from the back of one of their books.

marleymoo
03-09-2011, 02:25 PM
yes the form is in the book you get with your CM toolkit. do you not have the book?

QualityCare
03-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Have you got a parent with a small neat signature, photocopy the form, glue a strip of white paper over the signature and photocopy again, should come out ok to use.

marleymoo
03-09-2011, 06:10 PM
either re-type a new one (you will have a used one in your kids papers) or photocopy a used one, tippex over the photocopy and then run off a whole new batch. simples......innit?