PDA

View Full Version : Football Widow

fatima
02-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Well it official Husband has decided to take up SKy Sports and now hogs the telly, So more of an excuse for me to chat to you guys on this, anyone else in the same situation. P.s All my favourite programmes on Sky plus so hubby when am i suppose to get time to watch them.

marleymoo
02-09-2011, 07:55 PM
hehe i only ever watch the history channel!

louise
02-09-2011, 08:14 PM
I love football! I wake up and sky sports news is on, I'll be watching TV after work and some how sky sports news is on still after an ad break has long finished, or a football match is on. The weekends the same Sky sports news is on then ds and dh leave for football club, normally another football match is on during the day. Sundays is now match day as well as watching them on sky sports. Sometimes I may have a break when ds asks to play Fifa or go in the garden/park to play oh football. Oh how I love football.

marleymoo
02-09-2011, 08:24 PM
o...m...g...louise, are you for real? i hate, hate, hate sport...of any kind. i was that fat freckly kid that always got picked last for games at school. you were one of those hockey types weren't you? who used to whack my legs at bully off? yes, you are, i know you are!

solly
02-09-2011, 08:25 PM
I hate football and always lose the tv to it as DH,DD, DS1, all love football and follow spurs. My Dh follows spurs everywhere and will soon be off to Greece Russia and Ireland, you would think i would then get the tv but no as if football is on it gets watched.

I love my laptop as least i can chat on fb etc:)

funemnx
02-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Hubby watches sport (any kind) on the telly any time he's home - I watch iplayer and read books, go out, join classes, do gardening, clean the house, shopping, DIY, visit friends/family, go on hikes, geocatching or go upstairs, sometimes I just go away! :laughing: :laughing:

time_4_change
02-09-2011, 09:08 PM
reading these posts I realise how lucky I am ... my husband very rarely puts football or sports on ... the only football he goes to watch is when my stepson his playing for the local team and he will take our 1yr old son with him so I can catch up on jobs/CM/chill etc :)

kellib
02-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I love football, I refuse to even think about working at weekends or evenings as I have a season ticket which I refuse to give up for anything :D

louise
03-09-2011, 06:55 AM
o...m...g...louise, are you for real? i hate, hate, hate sport...of any kind. i was that fat freckly kid that always got picked last for games at school. you were one of those hockey types weren't you? who used to whack my legs at bully off? yes, you are, i know you are!

No, I hate sport, I always tried to get out of it at school but football seems to be all I see at home ect. It was a lovely few weeks when the season finished. The only good thing is I get a bit of peace when they go off to practise/matches

marleymoo
03-09-2011, 02:04 PM
so you don't really like football?