PDA

View Full Version : Toddler groups - Orpington area

SYLVIA
02-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi guys, can any one help pls. Does any one know of toddler groups going on on Monday or friday in the orpington area. I have 1 mindee here on their own on these days and would like to take them to play with other children

miffy
02-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Anything here near you?

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/drop_in_dates.html

Miffy xx

SYLVIA
02-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Yes thanks miffy, I just got email with the drop in dates and that may take car of fridays. Looks like it will be the library on `mondays for now. Thanks again

miffy
03-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Have you checked with your local Children's Centre - they might have a session you could go to?

Miffy xx

The Juggler
04-09-2011, 08:15 AM
check on net mums too - you can search for local toddler groups :thumbsup:

SYLVIA
05-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks juggler, Check that out last night and got quite a few to look at. Quite looking forward to getting out to somewhere different now

Toothfairy
06-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Also check your local Sports Centre, ours does Pre-school gym a couple of mornings a week. They have out a ball pit, soft-play blocks, and some gym equipment like low balance beams, trampolines and vault horse all aimed at the under 5's.

I go to the Sevenoaks one on a Monday morning which is only about 20mins down the A21 from you :thumbsup:

SYLVIA
06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Also check your local Sports Centre, ours does Pre-school gym a couple of mornings a week. They have out a ball pit, soft-play blocks, and some gym equipment like low balance beams, trampolines and vault horse all aimed at the under 5's.

I go to the Sevenoaks one on a Monday morning which is only about 20mins down the A21 from you :thumbsup:

I was looking at this on the website.Might give that a try. Got stuck with mid day pick up for a new school starter for 5 weeks so may try after half term

Toothfairy
07-09-2011, 07:18 AM
I was looking at this on the website.Might give that a try. Got stuck with mid day pick up for a new school starter for 5 weeks so may try after half term

PM me if you are going to go and I will meet you there :thumbsup:

I also go to Polhil Garden Centre sometimes too.
The children love looking at the pets and feeding the Koi fish.
There is a lovely coffee shop and an outside play area too.

SYLVIA
07-09-2011, 07:14 PM
We go there too!. The children have had a couple of nice afternoons there during the summers hols. OK I PM you when I'm going. Thanks for the ideas

Toothfairy
08-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Bradbourne lakes in Sevenoaks is also another nice one when the weather is nice.
They have two areas; One has about 4 lakes in and loads of different types of ducks and geese and the other has 2 lakes in and a little stream.
The stream is only a couple of inches high and the older children love pond dipping there in the summer.