PDA

View Full Version : 10 quid

Pipsqueak
09-05-2008, 12:05 PM
10 quid to get my QF portfolio copied and that was taking out all the leaflets, pix, policies:eek: :eek:

Lord knows how much it will cost to send - I shall let you know!

Blaze
09-05-2008, 12:50 PM
:eek: :rolleyes:...Ouch!

sarah707
09-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Goodness... ! :eek:

miffy
09-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Poor you - that's a lot!

miffy xx

Pipsqueak
10-05-2008, 09:29 AM
ITS GONE..... ITS IN THE POST:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :clapping: :clapping:

£8.94 to send recorded but its gone WHHHHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Just my NVQ to finish before the end of June

sarah707
10-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Yay! One less thing to worry about! :D

Heaven Scent
10-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Gosh you are brave to take on two things at once and sooooo well done on completing one - what doesthe QF involve and how much does it cost to do and who do you do it through, How long in business do you have to be before doing it? Lots of questions I know but if you or anyone knows of a link please post it.

How much of NVQ do you have left to do and which level are you doing? If you need any help let me know and if I can help you I will.

Pipsqueak
10-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Gosh you are brave to take on two things at once and sooooo well done on completing one - what doesthe QF involve and how much does it cost to do and who do you do it through, How long in business do you have to be before doing it? Lots of questions I know but if you or anyone knows of a link please post it.

How much of NVQ do you have left to do and which level are you doing? If you need any help let me know and if I can help you I will.

I done 3 together - the DHC, NVQ3ccld and QF!!! Don't know about brave - completely crackers more like!!!:laughing:

The OF is a portfolio of your practice. It is about showing how you do things, reflecting on how you have done things and what you will do next.
I got mine free and I think they recommend you have been working as a minder for 1yr before starting it. Its not a "qualification" its a quality assurance. I went for the Level 3 section of it.

It might be worth asking your DO about it and see if there is funding available in your area. Here is a link for it http://www.ncmaqualityfirst.co.uk/
I think its about £250 to do it if you can't get funding.

Its renewable every 3yrs, you get a year to do it (a mentor on the end of the phone) but you can apply for a 6month extentsion.

miffy
10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Well done Pip - you'll soon have it all finished then you can relax

miffy xx

mjw
10-05-2008, 09:08 PM
My QF is up for nenewal now and that costs another £100 which surrey will not give bursaries for now. Wondering whether to renew it or not. But after all the work 3 years ago it seems a pity to let it slip.:panic:
Mary