PDA

View Full Version : Lincolnshire Minders..

fieryleo1984
01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi, I was just wondering how you are finding business at the moment?

I am really quiet, I have been registered since april and have only had one enquiry for three days a week.

I really need more business, I don't know how I can? Advertising in surestart centre, local shops, childcare.co.uk etc.

Em x

Adiamond
01-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Hiya, where abouts in Lincolnshire are you? x

selena 31
01-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Hi i am in Lincolnshire were abouts are you?
I have been registered for over a year and not really had any enquiries for a year but it is picking up i am pretty full now and had a really mad school holidays and got two new starter babies for this september .But we have a lot of nurseries around and a brand montessorri school now offering funding and an outstanding private nursery too . So its been really tough on the childminders around here and to be honest i am full but only because of friends wanting me to care for their little ones not fresh enquiries from people i dont know :(
I hope it picks up for you and try to give it time it will come :)

fieryleo1984
01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Im in Dunholme, village near Lincoln.

FC things pick up for me :-)

x

helengreen13
01-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Its very slow near Lincoln. I am just down the road in Skellingthorpe and there are alot of childminders around but hardly any work. I dont have alot term time and make most of my money on after schoolies. Lets hope it picks up soon.

Helen