PDA

View Full Version : Bargain Single Buggy. Good reviews

Mouse
01-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Someone has passed me the link for this buggy from Tesco.

It looks good for the price and thought it might do for anyone looking out for a lightweight buggy :thumbsup:

http://direct.tesco.com/product/default.aspx?r=208-7713

mama2three
01-09-2011, 09:53 AM
thanks for that , am looking for a 'stop=gap' buggy til jet2 decide to pay out for mine - it came off the conveyor at the airport with no back wheels!:angry:

Joda
01-09-2011, 10:10 AM
I bought that a few weeks ago - I haven't had it out of the box yet though as I'm going to use it as a spare. It's hidden at the back of the garage so dh doesn't find it as he thinks I've got a pushchair obsession as I've got 3 singles and 2 doubles already! It does seem a bargain for £15 though!

xgemx
01-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Arrghhh another bargain i just need lol

My partner thinks im made, i have 2 phil and teds, a graco travel system and a m&p one that i couldnt resist in the sale at argos amongst another couple of o baby strollers i got cheap lol

It looks fab

MaryMary
01-09-2011, 01:41 PM
I bought that a few weeks ago - I haven't had it out of the box yet though as I'm going to use it as a spare. It's hidden at the back of the garage so dh doesn't find it as he thinks I've got a pushchair obsession as I've got 3 singles and 2 doubles already! It does seem a bargain for £15 though!

It's telling me £22.50 (??!) Still looks good for the money. My buggy has seen better days! i bought it nearly 3 years ago for £5 at the boot sale (inc. raincovers!) :clapping: I think i may need to invest in a new one. Thanks :thumbsup:

miffy
01-09-2011, 04:01 PM
It's telling me £22.50 (??!)
:

Same here

Thanks for the link Mouse

Miffy xx