PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so rude?!

buzzy bee
01-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Doesn't it drive you crazy when people arrange to come and see you and then don't turn up?

Surely they realise that the nature of our job means we have small children with different routines to take into account, and them messing us about is a total pain!!

It doesn't take 5 minutes to send a quick text or make a quick phone call.

Grrr :angry:

Mouse
01-09-2011, 08:46 AM
It is really annoying.

I think they sometimes assume that as we're working from home, we'll be available anytime :rolleyes:

gegele
01-09-2011, 09:39 AM
our husbands are at work....we're just at home looking after kids and eating biscuits!!!!! and we're doing so because we looove children and are too lazy to get a real job!

lulubelle
01-09-2011, 01:24 PM
i had someone do exactly the same to me this morning! not happy!

Twinkle-Toes
01-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Can I join the 'stood up' Club!!

Had a woman DESPERATE for childcare, needed a childminder like yesterday...plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can she come and see me. So she's supposed to come for 10am yesterday, 20 past she rings (from her home number!!) saying she's slept in blah blah so can she re-arrange for 1pm...

at 4pm I went out!!

Best of it is she's arranged to see my cm friend today and not showed for that?!

Some ppl are just rude!! Lucky escape me thinks!

marleymoo
02-09-2011, 08:20 PM
i just HATE meeting new parents and i hate settling in newbies too. i wish the children i already have could stay the age they are and leave it at that. it's all just so stressful and demoralising. please, restore my faith, what is good about this job?

pears
02-09-2011, 09:00 PM
i just HATE meeting new parents and i hate settling in newbies too. i wish the children i already have could stay the age they are and leave it at that. it's all just so stressful and demoralising. please, restore my faith, what is good about this job?

choosing your days/hours of work:thumbsup:
summers in the garden/park :)
cuddles:)
a good excuse to act silly and jump in puddles(you not lo);)
being in when you are due a delivery:thumbsup:

marleymoo
03-09-2011, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=pears;977874]choosing your days/hours of work:thumbsup: theoretically
summers in the garden/park :) if you can call them summers
cuddles:) prefer not to - nits
a good excuse to act silly and jump in puddles(you not lo);) don't need to be a CM for this excuse
being in when you are due a delivery:thumbsup:[/QUOTEcan't argue with this
thank you pears, i knew there had to be SOME reason i'm still doing it