PDA

View Full Version : DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE ?

angeldelight
31-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Or anything more or less the same - if so where did you get it from

Is it a good buy or not - is it used a lot if you have it

http://www.gltc.co.uk/fcp/product/-/kitchens/Play-Shop-and-Theatre/10000002518

Angel xx

miss mopple
31-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Ooh I love that!

I have a much cheaper pop up market stall and they play with it alot (when I can be bothered to build it :laughing: ). Its a chad valley one from Argos

Its nothing you couldnt set up for free though with boxes/ fabric etc and I bet if the kids built their own theyd play with it more :D

Twinkles
31-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Yes Angel. My DH made us one a couple of years ago. When we first got it they played with it for ages but that wore off.
At the beginning of the summer though I made it into an 'Ice cream parlour' and they are back to playing with it all the time again.

I downloaded the ice cream parlour pics etc from ****** and got some cheap ice cream sets from 'The Works' and they use sand as ice cream. ( It is outside BTW.:thumbsup:

Twinkle-Toes
31-08-2011, 07:11 PM
We have a shop and a puppet theatre separately....

They both get some use but aren't favourite toys really. I have only used them with my own children but while wearing my cm'ing hat I can see how they could be used much more effectively!

As an aside....my own children and my neices and nephew ranging from 18 months to 8 years have spent the most of the 6 week holidays inside a pop-up post office....so there you go lol :thumbsup:

angeldelight
31-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Yes Angel. My DH made us one a couple of years ago. When we first got it they played with it for ages but that wore off.
At the beginning of the summer though I made it into an 'Ice cream parlour' and they are back to playing with it all the time again.

I downloaded the ice cream parlour pics etc from ****** and got some cheap ice cream sets from 'The Works' and they use sand as ice cream. ( It is outside BTW.:thumbsup:

Yes was thinking it would be cheaper to get my son to make one

Seemed expensive but I have a 20 pound money off voucher .... sometimes I cant wait for it to be made so I was thinking of buying it ha

Angel xx