PDA

View Full Version : free website?

jadavi
31-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Have decided to drop my posh expensive vista website and try my hand at a free one that will hopefully come up in a google search if I word it right. Can anyone recommend a reliable free one that won't turn round and try and charge me in a month's time?

cheers,

FizzWizz
31-08-2011, 12:35 PM
I use moonfruit - they are free and have no ads either unlike some. There are limits on the amounts of pages and memory etc if you use the free one but I have got more than enough info on my site to keep enquiries coming in and it comes up through search engines. HTH!

jadavi
31-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks Berkeley, off to check it out now!

jac

tulip0803
31-08-2011, 03:06 PM
I use Webs. Simple to use and set up:D

littlecheeks
31-08-2011, 03:47 PM
i use webs.com too. very simple to bulid, lots of templates or you can build your own using pics, logos etc all very easy.

good luck x

Optimalstar
31-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I use moon fruit too, really simple to use and really simple to set up google analytics on it too - I'm a geeky type that likes to see the stats :blush:

Would love to see what you've done with yours Berkley, if you don't mind can I ask what your site is called?

Mine's www.samanthachildminder.co.uk

Samantha x

Bluebell
31-08-2011, 08:12 PM
I use WIX which someone on here recommended. Its free and yet looks really good. I am still working on getting it just right for me (playing with how I have phrased things, correcting spelling, adding photos) but all in all i have had a lot of compliments. You can get it to come up on search engines by adding it to google and yahoo. If you want to take a look -

www.bluelionchildcare.co.uk