PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one working today??

snufflepuff
29-08-2011, 06:42 AM
I have 2 mindees today- siblings. They're contracted to do 8-4 every Monday (it's usually more like 9-3.30) but i've managed to arrange for them to leave at 2.30pm today because we are going to Bournemouth to see Lee Evans this evening! :clapping:
I usually have another mindee on a Monday too- so with my son that's 4 children under 2.5- which means it's almost impossible to get further than the park round the corner. As it's just these 2 mindees plus my son today, and my OH is here to lend a hand, we are all off in to town to the bank holiday street festival.

So is anyone else working? Got anything nice planned with your mindee/s?

green puppy
29-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Me! First day back after 2 week break, only got 2 lo's and only working til 3!:clapping: No plans yet, although sunny at the moment which is good. Have a fab day!:)

The Juggler
29-08-2011, 08:19 AM
not me- it's a BH here - are you in Scotland or just working the BH? I'm finishing my other 2 year olds report (on the to do list since June :laughing: :laughing: ) then I'm waiting for dh, the kids and my brother and his dog to return from camping and trash my lovely clean house :laughing:

sarah707
29-08-2011, 09:16 AM
I am doing end of month paperwork... which is as tiring as working! :laughing:

Enjoy your day :D

snufflepuff
29-08-2011, 12:42 PM
not me- it's a BH here - are you in Scotland or just working the BH?

Nope i'm in England, just working the BH! Parents are both working, one is a nurse and the other works in retail so they don't 'get' bank holidays. Double fees for 2 children isn't bad and we do need the pennies at the moment.

The Juggler
29-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Nope i'm in England, just working the BH! Parents are both working, one is a nurse and the other works in retail so they don't 'get' bank holidays. Double fees for 2 children isn't bad and we do need the pennies at the moment.

:clapping: :clapping:

HMT81
29-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I've just finished. Had just 1 mindee (for double fee :-)) and my ds, took them to a local farm for the day. Was great fun, they really enjoyed feeding the goats!