PDA

View Full Version : 7year old girls ????

~Grasshopper~
26-08-2011, 04:56 PM
hiya all,

ive had the week from hell but have had an enquiry that has really cheered me up :)

its for a 7yr old girl before and after school and is perect for me BUT my own children are boys eldest is 4 so what do 7 year old girls like????? i know everyone is diff but id like a general idea as to what they like to play with ect ect :)

they are visiting me on Tue.

Do you all charge extra for schoolies, i normally charge £3 ph min 2 hours and its 4 hours a day and drop off/collect from school for 5days. so do you think £60 a week is ok?? or should i charge more/less.

xx

smurfette
26-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Hia don't do after school so can't comment on fees but I have three girls my middle one just turned 8. They love arts and crafts painting beads, small animals like littlest pet shop, puppy in my pocket etc, my 8 year old loves harumika its a dress making set comes with mannequins and cloth and you use q tool to push the material into the back of the mannequin to make dresses and skirts - she spent hours and days at this at christmas! Love also the wii, nintendo ds and outside skipping ,'drawing with chalk, basketball, building tents etc.' I think there was a thread on this a few weeks back someone asking the same! Good luck!

Toothfairy
26-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I charge £4.50hr and I have a minimum session of 2hrs for my after schoolers.

My girls like;

Art & Craft
Fuzzy felt
Skipping
Hop Scotch
Sylvanian Family
Cooking
Singing & dancing
Making Jewelry
Reading
Dressing Up

~Grasshopper~
26-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Great stuff thanks,

i have most of that stuff already as my ds loves cooking and crafts ect, he esp likes dolls and prams :)

many thanks xxx