PDA

View Full Version : sleepover at their house?

jadavi
26-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Mum has asked if I'd be available for a sleepover at their house if they want to go away. In theory I don't mind but don't know how to charge.The overnight fee at my house is £30 a night contracted (I have one of these) or £40 a night occasional/uncontracted.

Would it be the same/more/less?

Advice appreciated as ever

jac

miffy
26-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Is there any reason why they don't want lo to stay at yours (which would be easier for you)?

£40 for overnight care sounds reasonable but you would have to make sure they knew exactly what it covered - I'm assuming that you would also have to care for lo during at least part of the following day - would you charge extra for that?

I'd check with your insurers too before you agree - I don't know if you would be covered if you were at their house.

Miffy xx

jadavi
26-08-2011, 07:55 PM
The 2 year old has special needs and mum knows he'd be more comfortable at his own house.

marleymoo
27-08-2011, 03:25 PM
charge whatever you like just check that your insurance covers you. might be your way of talking parent round to you having child at your own home instead.

marleymoo
27-08-2011, 03:26 PM
BTW £30 overnight fee is extremely low. i'm registered for overnight too and my fee is double the daily hourly rate:eek: