PDA

View Full Version : Two under 1s

angiemog
26-08-2011, 06:58 AM
I have 4 mums that have just had babies and I also have their older children. I am also currently pregnant and they all want me to look after their babies. I'm wondering if Ofsted will allow me to have 2 under 1s on my certificate without names and dates of birth? Most of the parents are flexible with days but not sure what I can offer any of them until I know what Ofsted will say. Any advice?? THANK YOU xxx

marleymoo
26-08-2011, 07:12 AM
i would have thought dob's at least would be essential but you could always ring and ask

onceinabluemoon
26-08-2011, 07:13 AM
I have two under ones on my cert that aren't specific, the under one variation works differently. Just give them a call and get them to sen the form out. xx

charleyfarley
26-08-2011, 07:20 AM
I also have a variation for 2 under 1's and no names are mentioned :thumbsup:

Give them a ring and they'll send or email you the form. Good luck :thumbsup:

Carol xx

jaja
26-08-2011, 08:02 AM
I have two under 1 on mine with names or date of birth, i was asking for another variation and enquired at the same time, she said yeah no problem and put it on straight away, worth a phone call xx

The Juggler
26-08-2011, 10:00 AM
I just got one for 2 new starters. I needed to use DOB but now the 2 x under 1's variation is permanent. So as soon as you have 2 babies born, use their DOB's and then the variation will continue to apply.:thumbsup: