PDA

View Full Version : Out N About Nipper V2

handeme
25-08-2011, 09:36 AM
I am thinking of ordering this buggy when it comes out at the end of the month. Can I have your pro's and con's on them? The only difference between the V2 and the old model is a bumper bar over the front.

c x

muffins
25-08-2011, 09:38 AM
I've read that the seats can be adjusted to be more upright & the handlebar is adjustable on the V2

gegele
25-08-2011, 10:50 AM
i have the old one and one of the only niggle i have (other than having to remove a wheel to get out of back door!!!) is that the seat are not straight enough for the children are always trying to seat up bless.

BUT i went to the beach yesterday and thank all the spirits for my nipper without which i would have been stranded!!!:thumbsup:

handeme
25-08-2011, 10:53 AM
This is the product spec,

http://www.twins-store.co.uk/Out-n-About-Nipper-Double-360-Limited-Edition-RETRO-BLACK

Just wondered if you have any pros cons with older models? I have a silvercross pop duo at the moment which I am not liking at all.

Tesco's have a realy good offer on them £354 with two deals that can be added, £85 and £5 off.

c x

Tinglesnark
25-08-2011, 11:30 AM
i dont know about the new one but i adore my old style nipper! ive had it about a year and it is the best buggy i have ever had! i wish id just bought that the first time round!

the tyres will go down and i cant get the slime in so make sure you have puncture repair kits etc

my favourite thing about it is that the hood is so big and with the waterproof cosy toes, i dont need to use the rain cover which my lot hate, as they sit so far back in to the buggy.

it really is fabulous

:thumbsup:

i would imagine a new version would be even better!

muffins
25-08-2011, 11:38 AM
i dont know about the new one but i adore my old style nipper! ive had it about a year and it is the best buggy i have ever had! i wish id just bought that the first time round!

the tyres will go down and i cant get the slime in so make sure you have puncture repair kits etc

my favourite thing about it is that the hood is so big and with the waterproof cosy toes, i dont need to use the rain cover which my lot hate, as they sit so far back in to the buggy.

it really is fabulous

:thumbsup:

i would imagine a new version would be even better!

I take my buggy's to the bike shop & they do it!:thumbsup:

Tinglesnark
25-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I take my buggy's to the bike shop & they do it!:thumbsup:

brilliant idea!

luckily for me, dp can turn his hand to anything so he does it for me but if he didnt i would take them to the bike shop! thanks!