PDA

View Full Version : settling in visits on attendance register?

HMT81
25-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Do I need to put settling in visits on the attendance register?

Mouse
25-08-2011, 08:11 AM
I always do :thumbsup:

HMT81
25-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Thanks, will do then. I have 2 brothers coming today for first settling in visit but mum is staying this time. Would you put that down too? x

JCrakers
25-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I put their names down if they are left. If Mum stays I dont

Mouse
25-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks, will do then. I have 2 brothers coming today for first settling in visit but mum is staying this time. Would you put that down too? x

No, if a parent is with them the whole time I don't put it on the register, though I do make a note of them all having been. I just write at the bottom on the register "x & y, settling in session with z,mum" and the times they were here. I don't have a visitors book, so I just make a note at the bottom of the register.

singlewiththree
25-08-2011, 08:45 AM
I put them on and if their parent stays I put them too. I also then put them all down in the visitors book if the parent stays.

If the parent doesn't stay I put it in my attendance record and even in my books just with 0.00 next to them if its free sessions.

Mouse
25-08-2011, 08:45 AM
I put them on and if their parent stays I put them too. I also then put them all down in the visitors book if the parent stays.

If the parent doesn't stay I put it in my attendance record and even in my books just with 0.00 next to them if its free sessions.

You put parents on the attendance register??

marleymoo
25-08-2011, 03:14 PM
No, if a parent is with them the whole time I don't put it on the register, though I do make a note of them all having been. I just write at the bottom on the register "x & y, settling in session with z,mum" and the times they were here. I don't have a visitors book, so I just make a note at the bottom of the register.

child and parents go on my visitors book, not my register. if they stay without parents, they have to come into my adult:child ratio and go in my register.