PDA

View Full Version : Newly registered CM Devizes/Pewsey area WILTS

lottieslittlelambs
24-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi,

I am a newly registered childminder based in All Cannings, inbetween Devizes and Pewsey.
I have a BA(hons) Primary Education and am a Primary Teacher currently taking a break to be with my children. I have one daughter age 4 and another age 18 months.
My 4 year old will be starting school on 1st Sept so will free up a space therfore I have two vacancies for under 5's and part-time before/after school spaces.
I can drop-off and collect from All Cannings school and preschool and we attend regular local toddler groups, visit the library, park and go for welly walks.
I have a designated playroom and toy cupboard, large enclosed garden with play equipment and have family with a working farm where we can visit.

I charge £4 per hour including snacks, drinks, toddler groups and activities etc. I can provide meals at a small extra cost.

For more info visit my website- www.lottieslittlelambs.moonfruit.com ;

call- 07834694008 ;

or email- lottielamb@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Lottie x

snufflepuff
25-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Just wanted to say hello- i'm from Devizes!
Best of luck with childminding, hope you get some mindees very soon. Are there many other childminders in All Cannings? I only know of one x

lottieslittlelambs
26-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi!

Cool, nice to 'meet' you! lol

There is one other in All Cannings. She is well established and has a brilliant reputation.

I think this may be why im struggling to find mindees :(

Im sure they will soon come along, think positive!

Lottie x