PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg visit on Friday..... HELP PLEASE!!!

Please help
23-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi Everyone

I have my pre reg inspection on Friday and I am Terrified :(

Please caould somebody give me some advice on what to expect things i need to do.

I have my policies and procedures in place and have completed my first aid course.

I start my induction training in a few weeks so have been reading and studying like mad. I have finally got to the stage where i can answer pretty much all the answers from the pre reg booklet.

I just have a few questions -

All my bathing items shampoo and conditioner are on the bath will this be a problem? The downstairs toilet will be encouraged.

What do I need to do about my toilet brush's?

Any help and advice would be greatly recieved as I think I may have no hair left by Friday.

Many Thanks

HMT81
23-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi Everyone

I just have a few questions -

All my bathing items shampoo and conditioner are on the bath will this be a problem? The downstairs toilet will be encouraged.

You should move these out of the bathroom ideally, maybe just put them in a box in a bedroom

What do I need to do about my toilet brush's?

I was told these were fine, just put them in your risk assessment

Any help and advice would be greatly recieved as I think I may have no hair left by Friday.

Many Thanks

Seriously, don't worry too much, I panicked before mine and there was no reason to. The lady was really lovely. If you haven't got everything in place, don't worry, just have a to do list/wish list that you can show. Just relax and be yourself. If you don't know anything then ask the inspector, they're there to help. Good luck and let us know how you get on x

Please help
25-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks very much, its so scary.

We have done so much work to get the house ready and lots of studying eyfs (course doesnt start till next month) and I just hope it all pays off now.

Thanks for your reply x

sarah707
25-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Pre-reg isn't meant to be that scary.

Read through the pre-reg booklet (there's a copy in free downloads) and make sure you can answer the questions.

Good luck! :D

Please help
26-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey
Thanks for replying.
The pre reg went great today :clapping: It was no where near as bad as I had expected.
She is happy to recommend me with only one action and that is to have locks put on the upstairs windows.
Im so pleased, very relieved and soooo excited :)
Thanks again x