PDA

View Full Version : ofsted rant!

jadavi
23-08-2011, 09:23 AM
I* rang Ofsted yesterday after Sarah suggested I check all docs are in order... (for my reg.)
.they claim not to have received my mums's CRB form (which was defo in the envelope,,,,god knows I checked enough times!!!)

They say they are waiting on a ref even tho I included it as a testimonial in the applic (why ask to have refs included if they're not gonna use them!) When I rang the referee person she said she hadn't had it!!!!

Worse, bold faced lie they say they only got it last Friday and I upgraded their envelope to first class and sent it Monday of the previous week!!!!!

think I'm in for a long haul....my partner who is a school gov says they're notoriously poor and unreliable

ok...rant over!!

karensmart4
23-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Didn't want to read and run :)

I do feel for you, I hate waiting for things to happen, you do everything on your side as promptly as pos and then others just take their sweet time :rolleyes:

Hope it gets sorted soon..... keep phoning and if you get on their nerves enough they might get on with it :)

Karen

sarah707
23-08-2011, 04:46 PM
At least you rang them and you can start to sort things out.

Hugs x

jadavi
23-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks Sarah, very true.

Rang today and miraculously my mum's CRB has turned up and the other reference is in but they claim no knowledge of it arriving 2 weeks late...***e-holes!

Anyway they say all my docs are in order so its the waiting game with the crbs and they pledge to come out within 5 weeks so at least I have a sort of end in sight.

Thanks for listening!

Pixie dust
23-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Don't worry I have had the same thing with some funding forms sent to my local council, I rang last week and was told they hadn't received them but I had posted them over 2 weeks ago. They then rang me back to say they had been found on somebody else s desk :mad: