PDA

View Full Version : Moving setting?

DucklingsElllie
21-08-2011, 11:11 AM
hello, I am currently childminding at my dads house which is a beautiful large property and my childminding has been going brilliantly there for the past 6months. Unfortunately my dad is selling his house and I will need to move my setting to my own home which is a tiny house :( I am just asking if anyone has any advice and will it change my recent grading from Ofsted?? Thank-you Ellie

rickysmiths
21-08-2011, 12:44 PM
What a shame. It won't change your Ofsted grading that stays the same until your next inspection.

You will need to inform ofsted of your impending move. Do a floor plan with sizes for them indicating the rooms you want registered along with risk assessments for the house and garden. They don't usually visit these days for a house move. however is your haouse is very small they may reduce the number of children you can care for.

~Grasshopper~
21-08-2011, 05:02 PM
hiya

Just to reassure you my house is tiny and im reg for full numbers, i have a lounge, kitchen dinner, tiny stupid garden so only patio can be used as its sloped and 2 bedrooms both reg if needed for sleeping. Nobody has ever said my space is too small.

xxx

DucklingsElllie
22-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Thank-you so much for your advice & replies its made me feel much better I have been feeling really down about it :( thank-you! xx

Mamma4Ya
24-08-2011, 09:12 AM
I worry about mine too, as I only have the living room and patio. Even if I am only allowed 2 unil we move I will be happy with that.