PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Course - Bristol

JaneinDownend
20-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure if there is somewhere else on this forum better suited to this request, but I am looking for a weekend Paediatric First Aid course in Bristol (or not too far from here) .... Thanks in advance for any replies.:o

Zumba-mum
21-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Hi i'm in bristol. Do you know little stoke? They do first aid course there i paid £50 back in march. If you go here(hopefully it's worked).http://www.myhandprints.co.uk/first_aid_courses.html

JaneinDownend
21-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you ZumbaMum ... really appreciated - I have sent an email re prices, dates etc. Have you renewed your first aid certificate or are you a new childminder? Hope everything is going well, either way.

Zumba-mum
21-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi i up dated it as i've been a nanny for 12 years but due to having two children of my own and my oldest starting school i thought childminding is the next stage for me,ofsted have all my stuff just waiting for a call for a visit and i'm ment to be starting my course in kingswood in sep but due to my hubby's past i now have to fill in a waiver form :panic:

JaneinDownend
22-08-2011, 06:11 AM
Hope you get things sorted shortly. I finished the course in June, but as I've only just moved here (actually get the keys to my new house today in Staple Hill) I've the forms to fill in, first aid course to do etc - so looking at December approx before starting. All very exciting - although a little nervous not having enough children to make a living etc. Perhaps catch you at a mums and toddlers group sometime. Once again thanks for the first aid info - I've sent an email re courses. :)

Zumba-mum
22-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Glad i can be of a help. Have you worked in childcare before?