PDA

View Full Version : A good parent thread!!!

FussyElmo
20-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Well I am lucky with my parents for most of the part but one in particular is fantastic. My end of year presents was lakeland vouchers (she knows me well), birthday pressies were cook books etc.

But she has surpassed herself today we were due to go on a day trip to the seaside with our local toddler group. Now I dont have this mindee over the hols so mum always comes. Now due to tax credits overpaying last year Im down about £50 a week for the next 5 weeks or so. So I had to cancel me and my children going. Well she has rang today to tell me that she has paid for all of us to go. As a thank you for all I do and not to worry about spending money as anything the kids wanted she would cover. Now is is particularrly(sp) generous as I have 4 children of my own so its cost her £50 just for the bus.

So there are good parents out there and I am lucky to have her :thumbsup:

murrayspud
20-08-2011, 05:54 PM
What a really lovely thing to do for you and your family. Hope you had a great time at the seaside.

Kathryn x

Mookins
20-08-2011, 06:02 PM
bless her heart she is a diamond, lucky you

xxx

Dragonfly
20-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Wow, how kind is that?

Stormy
20-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Thats a lovely thing to do she obviously respects what you do and the hard work you put in for her child.
Enjoy your day out :)

charleyfarley
20-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Tina you deserve it and she obviously realises that :clapping: :clapping:

It is a wonderful thing she has done so definately keep hold of her :thumbsup:

What a lovely parent :clapping:

Carol xx

Sarahbelle
20-08-2011, 08:18 PM
A fantastic parent! And I bet she is just an all round lovely person too!:clapping:

Enjoy!

The Juggler
22-08-2011, 07:29 AM
oh honey that is so lovely. hope you have a good time xx

Playmate
22-08-2011, 08:06 AM
What a fantastic story :clapping: enjoy your trip :D

pinky33
22-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Stories like this just make my day!! Were lucky to have some fab parents also.

Have a fantastic day x

JCrakers
22-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Thats lovely. All my parents are fab :D

They are all lovely and I get xmas,birthday pressies. Two parents get my two children presents too.
Ive just had a mindee leave for school and I got a big bunch of flowers and a voucher to spend on myself :D

The questionnaires I sent out have all come back with lovely feedback, no complaints or thing I need to improve on. Im so lucky to work with such wonderful people.

Becky x

Tinglesnark
22-08-2011, 12:09 PM
wow! that is so lovely! youre very lucky, enjoy x