PDA

View Full Version : Sch run!

muffins
20-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering how many LO's you have to get out the house on the school run in the mornings & what ages they are?

From Sept I'll have 6, 1 X 1yr, 2 X 2yrs, 2 X 4yrs & 1 X 5yrs!

I've never had more than 5 before & never all so young, not sure whether to ask my asssistant to come help out on these mornings. I'll have more pre-schooler during sch hrs 2 days a week so she'll be needed then!

Not sure?

blue bear
20-08-2011, 07:52 AM
I take
1x8 year old
2x7 years olds
2x4 year olds
1x2 year old
1x 1 year old

The two little ones are in the buggy and the rest go to school, works fine for me. You need to risk assess and see how you would manage to meet the needs/safety of all the children, only you can really answer that.

muffins
20-08-2011, 08:18 AM
I take
1x8 year old
2x7 years olds
2x4 year olds
1x2 year old
1x 1 year old

The two little ones are in the buggy and the rest go to school, works fine for me. You need to risk assess and see how you would manage to meet the needs/safety of all the children, only you can really answer that.

Thanks,

Its safe cos we drive & both schools allow me to drive into the school & drop off/pick up at the office! It just my sanity I'm worried about:laughing: getting them all breakfast, cleaned, toileted, shoes, coats, bags, lunches & out the house!:rolleyes:

angeldelight
20-08-2011, 08:24 AM
I think your sanity will go right out the window ha ha :laughing:

Have fun and hurry up back home ha ha

Angel xx