PDA

View Full Version : What will I say?

holly...007
18-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey guys! Newbie alert! Need your help again! Don't know how I would survive without you lot! Will try keep this short...

New mindie started with me on Monday for his settling in period. Everything is going brill... love him... he starts school next week. When mum signed contract 6 weeks ago, she gave me a months fees up front to cover notice period when he leaves me. She has also paid me in advance for this week.

Mum has just phoned and informed me that she doesnt know if he will be here with me next week as school bus route may be changed, meaning he will be n the bus for 40 mins and she might be better off starting work earlier and finishing earlier. I told her we would discuss it at collection. He is getting collected at 5 and I dont know what to say!

Is she entitled to her deposit back???? Im not sure as technically it isn't my choice to cancel contract... Im panicing as I spent it buying new swings and toys! Someone please advise me! Hate talking about money and having to stand up for myself! lol! Thanks for reading x!

Carol M
18-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Do you have an agreed settling in period on your contract and does it state that no notice is required on either side if the contract is terminated within this period?
Carol x

Zoomie
18-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Hope your discussion went well :)

miffy
18-08-2011, 05:28 PM
What happened? Hope you are OK

Miffy xx