PDA

View Full Version : Form to say they have read policies?

berkschick
23-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi all,

Has anyone got a form that parents sign to say they have read and understood your policies that they wouldnt mind emailing to me please? I would be really grateful!

Thanks

Debbie

carolinel
23-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Sorry I can't help with this as I get all parents to sign each individual policy. Trouble is there are so many of them it is getting ridiculous. Think I will start doing what you are going to do. I am sure someone will be along soon who can help you.

nannysue
23-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi Debbie. I use one form that everyone signs when they have read the policies.It is headed ... I acknowledge that i have read and understand the policies and procedures.It has name of parent/carer, date and signature.I also have the same for complaints procedure. Personally i found it easier to have just one form for everyone, but it is down to personal preference.

Sue x

Spangles
23-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Hi

I have the same as Sue but I put 'read, understood and agree to' so there's no confusion that they have agreed to them! LOL!

Tily Bud
23-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Good idea Lorri x

Cammie Doodle
23-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Carolyn and I have a form that Parents sign to say they have read and understood policies

ruby
27-12-2007, 03:57 PM
hi Debbie
i just have one form that the parents sign but i list the policies and put yes or no by the side of each policy they then circle yes or no to each of the policies and sign the bottom and then i also sign it

cathy

bubbly
27-12-2007, 04:19 PM
I do the same as Cathy now, as it cuts down on the signatures needed. When I did my first contract at the end of Nov (I'm new to minding), I found myself apologising for all the forms the parents had to sign. I find Cathy's way so much easier.

Banana
29-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Yep,

I use one form too.

As said above you just need to make sure that the form you get them to sign says that they have read and understood all the policies and agree to them.

xxx