PDA

View Full Version : Well, that didn't go as planned!!!

Lady Haha
17-08-2011, 02:29 PM
I know a few of you here have also ordered from the lovely Shirley at Handknitted Toys on facebook, well I did too.....

I ordered a bunch of stuff, a visually impaired girl, a boy with broken leg and lots of food items.

Within five mins of getting it out of the bag and two kids playing with it, the food has become pop bands, one being called 'black eyed peas'.... although the noodles are the 'bad guys' :rolleyes: the visually impaired doll has had a visit from the fairy and can now see, so doesn't need her cane and the boy with broken leg was visited by same fairy and can now walk without crutches so is using them as weapons......

Well, at least Ofsted will be happy with my disability toys....

Tinglesnark
17-08-2011, 02:52 PM
:laughing: :clapping: dont you just love imaginations? :laughing:

Tealady
17-08-2011, 05:07 PM
It just that sort of thing that makes me love my job!

solly
17-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Bless them I must have a look at fb as could do with a few more disability toys :) could you put the link up or tell me what to search as would be really interested

Helen Dempster
17-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Love it! lol :laughing:

Lady Haha
17-08-2011, 05:58 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hand-knitted-toys-food/113301112077552

No good at links, so I hope it works! If not, just search for Hand knitted Toys and Food, the profile pic is of Allsorts sweets. Can't spell Licorish sorry :laughing:

She really is amazing and knits some really lovely things! Only problem is, she is fast becoming a victim of her own success and you need to wait at least a month for your order now as she got so many orders in the space of a couple of weeks! From people here!!!

ORKSIE
17-08-2011, 06:09 PM
They are lovely:thumbsup:

She is a lil clever clogs:thumbsup:

Off for another look :D

xx

solly
17-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the link they are brilliant may have to do some spending :)