PDA

View Full Version : Loving Childcare.co.uk

claire'scherubs
16-08-2011, 09:36 PM
I have been contacting my local parents tonight, informing them of the new spaces that I have for under 5's (3 spaces for my new business partner)

And it looks like I have potentially filled them with one family:jump for joy: A 3 year old, an 8 month old, and a baby due in January, guess we are going to be busy!!!!

Worth that subscription again:D

rickysmiths
16-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Good luck I hope they work out.

Lorraine B
16-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Well done love :clapping:

JCrakers
17-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Glad its worked for you...its not for me :(

I dont know what it is at the moment but there seems to be no-one looking for childcare in my area..Even when there is someone on childcare they dont get back to me.

Well done :clapping:

miffy
17-08-2011, 06:54 AM
That's great news - well done!

Miffy xx

miffy
17-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Glad its worked for you...its not for me :(

I dont know what it is at the moment but there seems to be no-one looking for childcare in my area..Even when there is someone on childcare they dont get back to me.

Well done :clapping:

Sorry to hear that and really hope it picks up for you soon.

Have you followed up the ones on childcare who don't get back to you - might give you some valuable feedback or prompt someone who's just forgotten.

Miffy xx

JCrakers
17-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Sorry to hear that and really hope it picks up for you soon.

Have you followed up the ones on childcare who don't get back to you - might give you some valuable feedback or prompt someone who's just forgotten.

Miffy xx

Have followed them up...they just dont reply :rolleyes:

miffy
17-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Have followed them up...they just dont reply :rolleyes:

That's so rude! Makes you wonder why they bothered contacting you in the first place! :rolleyes:

Miffy xx