PDA

View Full Version : All happened in a week.

Mrs Dolphin
16-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Well on the Saturday I recieved our CRB forms to fill in, on the Monday I started my ICP course, on the Tuesday I had a phone call to book an inspection visit, Wednesday I finished the course and on Friday I had the insepction from Ofsted!!! And by Saturday I was worn out lol.

Good news is the inspection went really well. I have sent the CRB forms back, my references have gone, had my health declaration form signed and that has been sent (got it for free too :) ) So now I think I am just waiting for my certificate. Not sure how long it will take to process it all but hopefully not too long.

Tink
16-08-2011, 03:21 PM
It sounds like you have been very busy, hopefully it wont take too long to come back and you can get started. Good luck xx

anisha
16-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Phew, well done and good luck

Zumba-mum
17-08-2011, 09:09 PM
:clapping: That was a quick. Here they don't visit until they have received all the information. I'm just waiting for a call with a visit date.

Balibali
17-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Well on the Saturday I recieved our CRB forms to fill in, on the Monday I started my ICP course, on the Tuesday I had a phone call to book an inspection visit, Wednesday I finished the course and on Friday I had the insepction from Ofsted!!! And by Saturday I was worn out lol.

Good news is the inspection went really well. I have sent the CRB forms back, my references have gone, had my health declaration form signed and that has been sent (got it for free too :) ) So now I think I am just waiting for my certificate. Not sure how long it will take to process it all but hopefully not too long.

Aren't you lucky.... I was waiting for ofsted for more than 3 months!!! Send my application on January my crb finish in a week, but then the ofsted inspect me on June.

Mamma4Ya
18-08-2011, 09:05 AM
You have been a busy bee! Hope you do not have to wait too long now for your registration to come through. :)

Natternic
18-08-2011, 02:56 PM
All i can say to that is you are one lucky lady!
I'm still waiting for ofsted to come round, started the process in may, and my course too 8 weeks! Good luck let's hope you have great children