PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry for Sept next year

Zoomie
15-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Have had an email from the friend of an existing mindee asking if I have a vacancy for next year September :eek: .

In all honesty I really don't know. I want to ask her to contact me again next year, but how soon before she needs care .... 3 months ?

Katiekoo
15-08-2011, 06:03 PM
I've had this it's hard! I would keep her details and get back to her if a space becomes available but also ask her to contact you as you say 3 or 4 months before she needs you. KEEN customers are always nice!

bluebell3
15-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Yep - I'd explain you can't keep a space open but when one comes available she has the priority as she will be top of your waiting list (unless you already have someone on it) If one comes available in march she may not want it but if one becomes available in July she may decide to take it so as not to miss out on the september space. There's no point you booking a space for then as neither you nor her know what your circumstances will be!

mummyMia
15-08-2011, 08:25 PM
I have had a few enquiries like this. One of the mums was only 5 months pregnant:eek:

I ask them to come and visit but explain that the absolute earliest I coud sign a contract is about 3-4 months before.

miffy
16-08-2011, 06:57 AM
In all honesty I really don't know. I want to ask her to contact me again next year, but how soon before she needs care .... 3 months ?

That sounds reasonable to me.

Miffy xx

sandy64
16-08-2011, 07:34 AM
hi ive had an enquiry for next sept mum was barely pregnant asked her to contact me when she had had the baby, but i have 2 places sept as ive 2 lo going to school so maybe a bit different, tell her to contact you at easter but mean time take a contact number who knows what september brings:)