PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do regarding my childs friends?

bettyboo
15-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi this maybe a really silly question! but what do you do if your childs friend comes to play either in childminding hours or out of childminding hours?

I know i would have to stay within my numbers but would i need a form with childs details on e.g. doctors, address, allergies? for a child who i am not being payed for?

Also can i let my childs friend sleep over now im a childminder?

thankyou very much ~ look forward to reading your views/knowledge

:blush: x

onceinabluemoon
15-08-2011, 02:58 PM
As far as In know you just carry on as before, making sure you are not over your numbers and the bigger children do not impact on the care you give the little children.

I've not come across this myself as my children rarely have their friends over while I'm working (actually I dont think they ever have...)

Mouse
15-08-2011, 03:09 PM
While you are working you have to stay within your numbers, so need to count friends within your numbers. You don't need paperwork though.

When you're not working you can have as many of their friends round as you want as none of the restrictions apply. There's no problem with sleepovers etc.

Rubybubbles
15-08-2011, 03:39 PM
I always used to keep 1 day a week where my own children could have a friend round to play (2 of my own) so it was always within my ratio, during working hours. but normally my friend used to come round and stay (and was also a childminder!)

now they are older 6 and 9, they play out with their friends more so don't often come into the house and not yet had sleep overs:laughing:

does that help at all lol