PDA

View Full Version : potty!

jadavi
13-08-2011, 09:56 AM
sitting on as opposed to 'going potty' !!

Getting ready for my registr visit I read they check you have all the equipment and use potty as an example...it so happens I dont have one! Do I need to go and get one? Got a toilet training seat and a small stand to stand on etc....
just dont seem to stop buying - this is crazy!

jac

Zoomie
13-08-2011, 10:09 AM
No you don't need to go and buy a potty.

As with all equipment, inc toys, buy as and when you NEED them - no point in getting a potty if all the children you get are already toilet trained.

Most of us have a few days (at least) before a new mindee actually starts and you can get last minute vital things then.

jadavi
13-08-2011, 10:16 AM
cheers zoomie.

also wondering whether to get a 2nd stair gate for the attic staircase as the only reason I'm going for overnight is I have a definite really keen parent who wants me for her 5 year old boy for 5 nights a fortnight...he wouldnt need a stairgate but i wanna impress Ofsted and defo want that permission for overnight... however I am going potty with all the outlays.... Could I say to Ofsted I'll get a stairgate if I need one?

cheers

Zoomie
13-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Make yourself a wish list, and show it to Ofsted.

It shows that you have thought at about all the different equipment that will be needed for different aged groups.