PDA

View Full Version : Advertising on gumtree

jane5
12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I have just had my 2nd reply to my ad on gumtree.

My 1st reply was by text from a man who wanted 1 girl for 1 hour and would pay cash:rolleyes:

My 2nd reply is from a "businesswoman" who wants to offer me a job running errands for her, doing her shopping and taking in her mail :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:
She must think I have loads of time on my hands, I mean I only look after kids :laughing:

I dont think I will bother advertising on gumtree again :D

Pixie dust
12-08-2011, 08:57 PM
No I am not impressed with Gumtree We tried to sell my sons netbook on there and all the replies were from con people. They wanted me to post it to far away countries but needed my bank details or paypal :angry:

~Grasshopper~
12-08-2011, 09:07 PM
my dp seems to think i dont do anything all day either, haha i wish.

ive just sold my pram on gumtree and im very impressed with it. xx

Erika
12-08-2011, 09:44 PM
I came across a woman on mine advertising as a childminder. She said that she'd charge £10 an hour and that she was from Hungary and had limited use of the English language.

I messaged her and asked for her reg number. She told me that she wasn't registered but gave me details about her and where she lived, she said she'd do the childminding from her house and that the price was £3.50. Someone obviously told her a tenner an hour was more than double the price of registered care. I reported her straight away.