PDA

View Full Version : struggling with equality and diversity course :(

Louise317
11-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Did U1 but U3 just seems so difficult to answer... need to get in the mindset but where to begin!

BuggsieMoo
11-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Did U1 but U3 just seems so difficult to answer... need to get in the mindset but where to begin!

PM me your email address. I have completed this and can send you my notes.

Louise317
11-08-2011, 06:13 PM
PM me your email address. I have completed this and can send you my notes.

Thank you Lisa... it just finding that starting point :)

I'll print off the questions and sit down with a cuppa when kids in bed... best to hard write otherwise i'll get distracted in Facebook and here LOL

x

Diana67
24-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi
I have started a vision to learn course Equality and Diversity and am struggling my brain just doesnt want to work .I need to complete my assessment before I go on holiday next week and just cant get my head around the questions done 1 got another 23 questions left try so hard to educate myself and get more knowledge but its giving me headache so I have signed out for a break if anyone has any advice be much appreciated thanks guys :(:(
Diana xx

sharonmanc
24-04-2012, 12:38 PM
I have U1 questions 10, 11, 22, 23, znd 24 still to do and the assessment has to be in tomorrow :(

my head is frazzled as I have a new mindee starting tomorrow, and thought i woudl have finished last night but no luck, ne i have a tired headache. I think lotsof coffee one my kids are settled after school.

I just cannot get to grip with these questions at all:censored:

Diana67
24-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Hi Sharonmanc

Glad im not the only one my brain just cant register the questions done question 1 of assessment so far having a break back to it tomorrow must admit Im newly registered so not got any mindies at mo so can have another go tomorrow.I just feel so thick sometimes but I will do it I willn't be beaten lol Good luck with yours :):)
Diana xx

sharonmanc
25-04-2012, 09:13 PM
mine is complete pants, I should not have left it until the last minute as usual. Hvae just completed it and sent it, but unsure which other unit to do as i think they are both relevant to what we do