PDA

View Full Version : Tuff spot ideas relating to Health!

JumpingJacks
11-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi all! I've got my inspection Tomoz and have lots of healthy related things planned. One thing I wanted to do was use my tuff spot, however I'm struggling to think of something health related! Any ideas? Paperwork has mashed my brain!

Failing that animals and compost will be out (RA'd of course!)

Thanks all

Jac x

Katiekoo
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I have really tried to think of something - sorry I'm no help!

miffy
11-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Fruit printing - sliced fruit and paint in the tuff spot - print, make patterns - plenty of opportunity to talk about colours, shapes, how many, which fruit they like etc etc.

Miffy xx

BuggsieMoo
11-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Jackie
Do you have any dolls? You can turn it into a looking after baby zone. Washing them, clothing them, washing clothes etc. Can talk about why it is important to wash etc.
Lisa

JumpingJacks
11-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the ideas! Have decoded to go with the fruit printing idea! Thank you :)

Have a little one who refuses to play with dolls otherwise a good idea thanks

BuggsieMoo
11-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the ideas! Have decoded to go with the fruit printing idea! Thank you :)

Have a little one who refuses to play with dolls otherwise a good idea thanks

You can make it more exciting by popping to Asda and getting different fruit such as Star Fruit and Dragon Fruit so the shape is not the norm. Also you could cut some potatoes and put each child's initial and then let them have ago with that as well. Just an idea.

You could also extend it further into a fruit tasting session with the discussion as to why it is important to get your 5 a day.

Lisa