PDA

View Full Version : worried!!!

lulubelle
10-08-2011, 05:51 PM
hi all i registered approx 6 months ago and at the time i was told i would get a call in 6 months to arrange my first proper inspection but if i hadnt started or had only just started minding not to worry as they would change date so i had been minding approx 6 months before inspection!

well i have just had a call to say they want to inspect on the 5th sep which is my only mindees FIRST day at school (he will be a rising 5) she then suggested 26th sep which is my new toddlers FIRST day!

how am i going to get good grades on those days??? i havent even started learning journals with my current mindee who i have had 3 days so far and i only have him 2 days a wk until he starts full time school in sep!

miffy
10-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I think you have posted this twice?

I have just replied on the other thread

Miffy xx

lulubelle
10-08-2011, 05:56 PM
was just gonna say not sure why this has come up twice, i havent even been on the comp until a couple of secs ago as was putting my boys to bed!!!

miffy
10-08-2011, 05:59 PM
If you pm one of the mods they will delete this thread for you and leave the other one.

Miffy xx

marnieb
11-08-2011, 06:46 AM
All you'll get is a satisfacory, as I had my insepction after only 3 weeks of minding, so she told me that was all she could give me.

marleymoo
11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
how long have you been minding your mindee - since you became registered?

lulubelle
12-08-2011, 08:06 PM
i started with 1st 1 last wk but he is only 2 days at mo and starts full time school sep.

marleymoo
13-08-2011, 10:44 AM
at this early stage mrs O won't expect you to have wonderful learning journals. she will just want to be satisfied that you know that you need to have some kind of record and a basic (but eager to learn much more) understanding of the EYFS. she will want you to have an idea about how you are going to plan for learning, use your space, fill your day and such like. you know, satisfactory is just that, it's good enough. don't get hung up on it so much. you've got 3 whole years to become good or outstanding and, you know what? even when we get outstanding, we still get recommendations. chin up.