PDA

View Full Version : Help Please.

shelly04
10-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Have started to fill in tax return, but need help with the following :

Loss from this tax year set-off against other income for 2010-11:£

Loss to be carried back to previous year(s) and set-off against income (or capital gains):£

Total loss to carry forward after all other set-offs including unused losses brought forward:£

(HOW DO I KNOW THIS?

* indicates required information

Our records show that your 2010-11 PAYE Notice of Coding includes an adjustment for tax underpaid. Please complete the following question(s).

Underpaid tax for earlier years included in your tax code for 2010-11: £ 0.00 If this figure is not correct, select 'No' and you will be given a chance to amend it below.*YesNo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have indicated that the underpaid tax for earlier years figure provided does not match your own records. Please amend this figure in the box below.

Underpaid tax for earlier years included in your tax code for 2010-11 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding):£
Please tell us why this figure is different from the one we quoted. For example, please tells us the name and date of the document you are using to complete this figure:

* indicates required information

Our records show that your 2010-11 PAYE Notice of Coding includes an adjustment for tax underpaid.

Underpaid tax for 2010-11 included in your tax code for 2011-12: £ 0.00 If this figure is not correct, select 'No' and you will be given a chance to amend it below.*YesNo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have indicated that the estimated underpaid tax for 2010-11 figure provided does not match your own records. Please amend this figure in the box below.

Estimated underpaid tax for 2010-11 to be included in your PAYE tax code for 2011-12 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding):£
Please tell us why this figure is different from the one we quoted. For example, please tells us the name and date of the document you are using to complete this figure:

(WHAT DO I PUT DOWN FOR THIS)

This is the only things I stuck at.

Thanks

sarah707
10-08-2011, 07:12 PM
I think you need to ring them! :thumbsup: