PDA

View Full Version : child going to school

JCrakers
10-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Im trying to get a letter drafted to give to the teacher to say that Ive been looking after the child since a certain date and I will be picking him up every weds.
Im getting Mum to sign it so if there is any info that needs to be passed from teacher to parent then I'm there to recieve the info and pass it on. Also that I'd like to be part of the childs dev until 31st Aug....blah blah

Im struggling with the wording...What does everyone else do to show they are working with foundation stage?

Does this sound ok?

Dear …………………………………………†¦â€¦â€¦

I have been caring for ....... on Wednesdays since 6th Sept 2010 and have been planning and working to EYFS guidelines to ensure he is developing well in all 6 areas.

I will be picking ....... up on Wednesdays and with parental permission set out below will be available on this day to pass any information on to his parents regarding his day or development. I will also be keeping up with newsletters via the website and please don’t hesitate to speak to me if needed.

Thank you for your time and co-operation
My Name

Parent name …………………………………………

Parent signature ………………………………..

Date ………………………………

sarah707
10-08-2011, 07:14 PM
That sounds fine to me.

You could let the little one add some photos or comments to show his favourite things at your house :D