PDA

View Full Version : fed up

Helen Dempster
08-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Feeling sooooooooo fed up today, I shouldn't be as I've only got one mindee plus own ds today (which is a total blessing). But both their behaviours hasn't been the best, it has to be said, and I'm already shattered!! Little mindee (2) fell over on Friday at mine and grazed the side of his face...looks awful. He falls over all the time, and he's black and blue bless him. When my DS saw him this morning he said "it's a wonder they still send him to you!" He was being funny (ha-******-ha!) but it really got to me. I'm looking for jobs as a nursery nurse at the mo, but there's nothing out there that's suitable really...I just want to do something different now I think. I'm not really enjoying being a CM at the moment.

I just wanted to come and have a moan, whinge - you don't need to reply, just wanted to get it off my chest :(

funemnx
08-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Aw, I hope you have a better afternoon!

I think we all feel like that every now and again - I've been on courses to become a mid-wife, counsellor and driving instructor when I thought I couldn't do this another day. I always changed my mind once I'd finished the course LOL!

This morning the noise was so deafening and if I heard my name one more time I was going to explode but got them out to the park for a few hours and now they're either asleep or watching Narnia (phew!)

All the best, what ever you decide to do x

sarah707
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Sending hugs :group hug:

sandy64
08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
take care hun sorry youre having a hard time only you no if this is the right job for you hope you find what your looking for:)

Mookins
08-08-2011, 05:52 PM
big hugs hun xxxx

Ant_h18
08-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Biggest Hugss :)

Hope you feel better soon

flowerpots
09-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Hope today is a better day for you hun. :group hug:

miffy
09-08-2011, 06:32 AM