PDA

View Full Version : Have just been told off...

Gherkin
06-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Have just been told off by dh who had gone to a meeting about new allotments in our area and I had promised him that I would do the ironing when he was out. He just walked in and I hadn't started. :blush:

This site is a bad influence!

Pipsqueak
06-05-2008, 08:00 PM
This site is a bad influence![/QUOTE]

Have you only just realised???:laughing: :laughing:

There is worse to come - the addiction just gets worse....:D

ajs
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
how about the first thing my hubby says to me when he comes home from work is

" how are the ladies today"

give up get an ironing lady, you know full well you're never going to do it again.

unless of course pauline closes the forum down like she did yesterday i wonder how many caught up with their ironing/cleaning/paperwork:laughing:

Cazz
06-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm just wondering whether this forum could be grounds for a divorce? :) My dh is always mumbling when I'm on here and he says he got the best evening meal he had in ages yesterday cos this site was down. Well as he is a chef I think he knows what he can do if the meals are not to his liking :laughing: .

carolinel
06-05-2008, 08:33 PM
i'd tell him to do it himself!

sarah707
06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Tell him it's not just the ironing service you will withdraw if he carries on...

That should get an apology! :laughing:

ajs
06-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Tell him it's not just the ironing service you will withdraw if he carries on...

That should get an apology! :laughing:

what no more meals either :laughing:

miffy
06-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Tell him to do his own ironing then!

Pleased to say my hubby has given up now - he's bought another computer because he can never get on this one :laughing:

miffy xx

Heaven Scent
06-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Now now Ajs don't be silly unless this forum has had such a bad influence on you you've withdrawn your other halfs conjugal rights - be careful you may end up cutting off your nose despite your face and cause a famin for yourself too. I must admit my husband feels the same about this site - but he can't talk as he's constantly on his own but he's a man of few words and doesn't post much - he just reads loads and takes it all in.

charleyfarley
06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Have just been told off by dh who had gone to a meeting about new allotments in our area and I had promised him that I would do the ironing when he was out. He just walked in and I hadn't started. :blush:

This site is a bad influence!

Welcome to the elite non ironers club :clapping:

Carol xx

ajs
06-05-2008, 10:26 PM
celine it wasn't me who was removing their partners conjugal rights. it was sarah :laughing: :blush:
i wouldn't know what you were talking about anyway my dearest is away more than he's at home at the moment.

anyway back to the ironing or lack of it.

one of my mum's has started doing ironing as a business so to support her i give her a morning free and she does a basket of ironing for free.

it works for me and she's happy with it too

John
06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Yes you should of done it lol but only yours if you wanted you could always get a his and hers iron :)

John.