PDA

View Full Version : parents comments

Helen Dempster
07-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Evening all

I need to insert some kind of page into the front of my learning journey books so that the parents can write comments if they want to, but I'm not sure how to do this/what to write. I know alot of you have this in place already. Please can you give me a couple of hints as to what I need to put on it?

Thanks everyone.

miffy
08-08-2011, 06:40 AM
I have a comments page which is just headed "this is what xxxxx thinks of my special book............" and space for comments - I ask parents to each write a comment and also child/grandparents or anyone else it's shown to. There are 3 comment boxes to an A4 side so not too much space to fill.

Then I have another sheet that parents/child fill out with things like their current interests/any trips they've enjoyed recently/new things they can do etc etc.

HTH's

Miffy xx

claire & steve
15-08-2011, 09:57 AM
I have a comments page which is just headed "this is what xxxxx thinks of my special book............" and space for comments - I ask parents to each write a comment and also child/grandparents or anyone else it's shown to. There are 3 comment boxes to an A4 side so not too much space to fill.

Then I have another sheet that parents/child fill out with things like their current interests/any trips they've enjoyed recently/new things they can do etc etc.

HTH's

Miffy xx

Hi miffy that sounds great any chance you could email me over a copy of your comments page,im useless on computer with grids and boxes
claire xx

samb
15-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't have a comments page but I have a space on each page for parent/other setting comments. So page is split into observations, my comments, parent/other setting comments and links to EYFS.

khlwomitchell
15-08-2011, 07:37 PM
its getting parents to do it though!!

JumpingJacks
15-08-2011, 08:17 PM
I just add a page every so many weeks when I get parents/osp's to look through, they are titled "what mummyand/or daddy/osp/nursery think" and "what mummy/daddy/osp/nursery would like me to do more off" and "what i enjoy doing at home" Mrs P loved it.

Jac x