PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork

Kes
07-08-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm just wondering when do you all do your paperwork?
I was doing 7:30am to 3:15pm so had time to do it in the afternoon but now I have started working til 5:30pm every day.

I don't feel like doing it in the evenings and I feel like the weekends are short enough. I want to be selfish and keep my 2 days childminding free.
Do any of you take a day off a week to do it or finish early one day and if so how do your families take it. I'm thinking of asking parents how they feel about me finishing early on a friday. If they say no to this I'm not sure how else I can get it done.

jane5
07-08-2011, 09:33 AM
I work 7am - 6.30pm everyday and have now started working weekends. I have tried doing paperwork while lo's are having freeplay but I cant concentrate.

I have to do it at night but it only takes about 1hour a couple of times a week, I keep it as simple as possible.

boxtree7
07-08-2011, 09:34 AM
i seem to do a bit on a saturday & sunday ... there really is to much. you just got to keep doing a bit when you can it get very fustrating because i seem to have bits of everything but nothing complete.

catminder
07-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I usually have a free morning once a week when I get as much done as possible but I usually have some to do on a weekend as well.

sarah707
07-08-2011, 06:51 PM
I take Friday off and spend the morning doing LJs and catching up with all the other bits i scribble on my notepad through the week when I am working.

I do some at the weekend as well :D